Saturday, March 23, 2013

Redbubble Customer Choices 18.3.13 - 24.3.13.





 
*My Images Do Not Belong To The Public Domain. All images are copyright © taiche. All Rights Reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the artist is strictly prohibited


¤´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) Thank you for visiting and being a valued customer!
(¸.•´ (¸.•`¤ Blue skies and Soft Landings …………………….Taiche


Sold a greeting card of Gay Swingers
Click the links to see all of my Redbubble Funny Paintings,FunnyPhotography, Funny Greeting Cards, Funny Stickers, Funny Tees, and Funny T-Shirts at Arttowear
My artwork, photography and design can be found in my Zazzle Galleries. Check out customizable gifts and collectables at Female Contemporary Art, Arttowear and Rottweiler Gifts
Follow links to 3DRose for customizable Photography and Acrylic Art


Sold a greeting card of Le Chat Noel
If you know about Le Chat Noir this parody will make a perfect christmas greeting and gift – Le Chat Noel.
Le Chat Noir – French for “The Black Cat”) was a 19th-century cabaret, meaning entertainment house, in the bohemian Montmartre district of Paris. Le Chat Noir is thought to be the first modern cabaret: a nightclub where the patrons sat at tables and drank alcoholic beverages while being entertained by a variety show on stage, introduced by a master of ceremonies who interacted with people he knew at the tables. Perhaps best known now by its iconic Théophile-Alexandre Steinlen poster art, in its heyday it was a bustling nightclub that was part artist salon, part rowdy music hall. The cabaret published its own humorous journal Le Chat Noir, which survived until 1895. 
Follow the links to my full Le Chat Noel gift range
My artwork, photography and design can be found in my Zazzle Galleries. Check out customizable gifts and collectables at Female Contemporary Art, Arttowear and Rottweiler Gifts
Follow links to 3DRose for customizable Photography and Acrylic Art
240606-le-chat-noel


My artwork, photography and design can be found in my Zazzle Galleries. Check out customizable gifts and collectables at Female Contemporary Art, Arttowear and Rottweiler Gifts
Follow links to 3DRose for customizable Photography and Acrylic Art


Sold a sticker of My Karma Ran Over Your Dogma
Click the links to see all of my Redbubble Funny Paintings,Funny Photography, Funny Greeting Cards, Funny Stickers, Funny Tees, and T-Shirts at Arttowear
Click the links to see all of my Redbubble Attitude Paintings, Attitude Photography, Attitude Greeting Cards, Attitude Stickers, Attitude Tees, and Attitude T-Shirts at Arttowear
My artwork, photography and design can be found in my Zazzle Galleries. Check out customizable gifts and collectables at Female Contemporary Art, Arttowear and Rottweiler Gifts
Follow links to 3DRose for customizable Photography and Acrylic Art


My artwork, photography and design can be found in my Zazzle Galleries. Check out customizable gifts and collectables at Female Contemporary Art, Arttowear and Rottweiler Gifts
Follow links to 3DRose for customizable Photography and Acrylic Art


Sold a sticker of Swallow
Click the links to see all of my Redbubble Bird Paintings, Bird Photography, Bird Greeting Cards, Bird Stickers, Bird Tees, and Bird T-Shirts at Arttowear
My artwork, photography and design can be found in my Zazzle Galleries. Check out customizable gifts and collectables at Female Contemporary Art, Arttowear and Rottweiler Gifts
Follow links to 3DRose for customizable Photography and Acrylic Art


Sold an iphone case of A Splash of Paint
Sensual art focusing on femininity and the diversity of emotion women can evoke. Nude art that portrays women positively and in control. My acrylic artwork is a tribute to women and their natural beauty: my work celebrates the female form and the voluptous curves of the mature woman. My nude art focuses on sensuality, fun and glamour with the ocassional injection of postcard cheekiness and naughtiness. Nude art is a wonderful way to acknowledge your partner: perfect for the bedroom these works ooze romance and the subject is both beautiful and timeless. 
Check “Got the Gift” for my full range of gifts relating to “A Splash of Paint”
My artwork, photography and design can be found in my Zazzle Galleries. Check out customizable gifts and collectables at Female Contemporary Art, Arttowear and Rottweiler Gifts
Follow links to 3DRose for customizable Photography and Acrylic Art


My artwork, photography and design can be found in my Zazzle Galleries. Check out customizable gifts and collectables at Female Contemporary Art, Arttowear and Rottweiler Gifts
Follow links to 3DRose for customizable Photography and Acrylic Art


The Time Warp is a song featured in the 1973 rock musical The Rocky Horror Show and in the 1975 film adaption The Rocky Horror Picture Show, as well as a dance performed during the chorus of the song of the same name. The song is both an example and a parody of the dance song genre in which much of the content of the song is given over to dance step instructions. The dance is one of the major audience-participation activities during screenings of the film and performances of the show.


Click the links to see all of my Redbubble Funny Paintings,Funny Photography, Funny Greeting Cards, Funny Stickers, Funny Tees, and T-Shirts at Arttowear
Click the links to see all of my Redbubble Attitude Paintings, Attitude Photography, Attitude Greeting Cards, Attitude Stickers, Attitude Tees, and Attitude T-Shirts at Arttowear
My artwork, photography and design can be found in my Zazzle Galleries. Check out customizable gifts and collectables at Female Contemporary Art, Arttowear and Rottweiler Gifts
Follow links to 3DRose for customizable Photography and Acrylic Art


Sold a t-shirt of Plakat Cheret
My artwork, photography and design can be found in my Zazzle Galleries. Check out customizable gifts and collectables at Female Contemporary Art, Arttowear and Rottweiler Gifts
Follow links to 3DRose for customizable Photography and Acrylic Art


Sold a kids clothes of 4th of July – Uncle Sam
Uncle Sam is a national personification of the United States and sometimes more specifically of the American government, with the first usage of the term dating from the War of 1812 and the first illustration dating from 1852. He is depicted as a serious elderly white man with white hair and a goatee beard, and dressed in clothing that recalls the design elements of flag of the United States—for example, typically a top hat with red and white stripes and white stars on a blue band, and red and white striped trousers.
Follow my blog for all my Uncle Sam with Empty Treasury Gifts and Novelties 
My artwork, photography and design can be found in my Zazzle Galleries. Check out customizable gifts and collectables at Female Contemporary Art, Arttowear and Rottweiler Gifts
Follow links to 3DRose for customizable Photography and Acrylic Art


Sold a greeting card of I Love You
My artwork, photography and design can be found in my Zazzle Galleries. Check out customizable gifts and collectables at Female Contemporary Art, Arttowear and Rottweiler Gifts
Follow links to 3DRose for customizable Photography and Acrylic Art
for more Valentine Greeting Cards, Gifts, Novelties and Collectables

No comments:

Post a Comment