Sunday, April 8, 2012

Picasso’s Blue Period: Great Gift Ideas

Picasso’s Blue Period
The Blue Period (Spanish: Periodo Azul) of Picasso is the period between 1901 and 1904, when he painted essentially monochromatic paintings in shades of blue and blue-green, only occasionally warmed by other colors. These somber works, inspired by Spain but painted in Paris, are now some of his most popular works, although he had difficulty selling them at the time.
Pablo Picasso: The Blue Period by taiche Pablo Picasso: The Blue Period by taiche
Check out the full range of gifts available at zazzle for Picasso Gifts
        

Available for sale as Cards, Matted Prints, Laminated Prints, Mounted Prints, Canvas Prints, Framed Prints and Posters at Female Contemporary Art
Pablo Picasso: The Blue Period by taichePicasso's Signature by taiche Picasso: A Portrait by ArtToWear

Acrylic painting on professional quality , acid free, rough 420g/m2 paper. 24×32cm, Completed 20.3.10. The Original is SOLD.
From a photograph in the Public Domain. 


If you want more choices and even more gift options you can customize any product in my Zazzle and 3dRose Stores: change the size and location of existing images and add text in hundreds of fonts and colors to make that truly personal gift. It’s fun and it’s easy!
        
Check out my Art portfolio for "Cubist" works:

My store is always open and I am always ready to please if you need help or if you are unable to find a particular product range. I will amend settings and customise all products on request and will add to my store should you want something currently not on show. To see more great T-Shirt Designs using my Acrylic Art check out my sister site. For more great designs check out Arttowear on Redbubble and ArttoWear on Zazzle

2 comments:

  1. You allot such nice picasso blue gifts with us. Thanks for sharing this beautiful idea with us. Its very useful post to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thsnk you so much - I am adding to my Zazzle store daily and try to share a product line on my Blog every day. Keep visiting - :-)

      Delete