Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Scottish Terrier: Gifts YOU can customize.


Scottish Terrier Portrait

Dog gifts for dog lovers: unique dog gifts, personalized dog gifts, breed-specific dog gifts, dog-lover gifts, and fun dog gifts featuring a cute terrier dog. This painting is a perfect representation of this breed of dog: typically small, wiry, very active and fearless. The perfect customizable gift for any dog lover or Scottish Terrier owner.


My store is always open and I am always ready to please if you need help or if you are unable to find a particular product range. I will amend settings and customise all products on request and will add to my store should you want something currently not on show. 

To see more great T-Shirt Designs using my Acrylic Art check out my sister site. 
Terrier Portrait by taiche 
For Sale As Greeting Card, Matted Print, Laminated Print, Mounted Print, Canvas Print and Framed Print 


For even more great designs check out Arttowear on Redbubble 
Bob the Terrier by ArtToWear 


       
   


     

My T-Shirt designs are PNG files and have transparent backgrounds. This means that you can customize any product. Upload your own images, change the size and location of existing images and add text in hundreds of fonts and colors to make that truly personal gift. It's fun and easy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment