Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Female Contemporary Art


USA USACanadaUKDeutschland
FrancePortugalSverigeNederlandÖsterreichSchweiz
BelgiqueBelgiqueAustraliaNew Zealand日本대한민국Brasil

Whatever the day or occasion taiche has got the gift. If you need help in finding the perfect gift or if you require amendments to a product in store please contact me and I will do my very best to help.


Shop the ZAZZLE COUPONS PAGE for the most updated Zazzle deals, coupons, promotions, discount codes and promotional codes to get all your unique gifts and presents at a great price!

My Greeting Card section is the perfect place for the customizable card.

Check out the Valentine's Day Section of my store. Within this section you will find Greeting Cards and associated Gifts relating to February 14th.These cards have been developed from my Acryric Paintings, Photography and from Public Domain Images.
Check out my Poetry Cards, Original Acrylic Art and T-Shirts for more Love Themed T-Shirts and Gifts:
A Beating Heart Lay Resting Cat of Nine Tails
 For The Love of Roses Green Cardigan of Reminisce
If Love Was .... Memories
 Memories of the Mediterranean Monday's Action

Pluck Not the Rose Thankyou for Being You
We Two Are One When Autumn Turns
Burns' Night is on the 25th January. These invites are just what you need.

Selkirk Grace invitationRobert Burns invitationO Wad Some Pow'r The Giftie Gie Us invitation

Think about sending January's Birth Flowers for someone's birthday.
January (UK), Carnation: love, pride, beauty, purity, distinction, and fascination
January, (US) Snowdrop: Love, fascination, and purity
Choose one of my cards with text or customize and personalize your own card from my photography. A truly personal gift.

Follow the links to The Birth Flower section of my store:
Snowdrop Greeting Card January Snowdrop (Green Border)
Scrap Book Snowdrops Snowdrop
January Snowdrop (With Border) Vintage Snowdrop on Sepia
The Snowdrop Snowdrops by Hertsman

No comments:

Post a Comment