Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Customizable Calendars

You can find more of taiche on Redbubble at Art To Wear
Giving a personal gift beats an ordinary gift any day.
My artwork, photography and design can also be found in my Zazzle Galleries.
Check out customizable gifts and collectables at
Each of my stores have a premium range of fully customizable gifts that are suitable for people of all ages and tastes: an eclectic collection of unusually imaginative, trendy and beautiful designs.
You can find even more gift options at

Calendars
A stunning display of art and a useful way to remember your sister’s birthday, our striking calendars are beautifully dual purpose. These 12 page masterpieces are a superb gift idea.
Tough wire binding and hanger
Stunningly sharp digital printing
Start the year with the month of your choice
200gsm satin art paper with a tougher cover
Dimensions
A3 (297 × 420mm / 11.7” x 16.5”)

YOU CAN CHOOSE your favourite 13 images from my gallery (art, photography or a combination), and I will make a calendar especially for you.
Just Email Me with your choices of image and month and I will create that perfect customised calendar for you. Once completed I will return the email with the apprpriate link.


A great way to buy prints
Be economical and use your favorite images as the calendar, at the end of the year frame the images. A real bargain!

Note: Please be sure that the images you choose from my gallery are not ones that are for cards only.

*My Images Do Not Belong To The Public Domain. All images are copyright © taiche. All Rights Reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the artist is strictly prohibited

No comments:

Post a Comment