Saturday, August 27, 2011

"Art Noveau Tribal Halloween Mask" T-Shirt Design by ArtToWear | RedBubble



Obviously more colour choices can be made available: just Bubble Mail me!




Welcome to Art To Wear
The t-shirts in store are adaptations from my own original art works and are available only via the stores I endorse. My T-Shirt designs are PNG files and have transparent backgrounds, this means they make great T-Shirts, Kids Clothes and Stickers.

If you want more choices and even more gift options you can customize any product in my Zazzle and 3dRose Stores: change the size and location of existing images and add text in hundreds of fonts and colors to make that truly personal gift. It’s fun and it’s easy!

Obviously more colour choices can be made available: just Bubble Mail me!



Buying 4 T-Shirts gets you FREE SHIPPING



No comments:

Post a Comment