Thursday, July 28, 2011

Double Narcissi : Original Painting SOLD


  
448 Views 29.7.11.
The original Artwork is SOLD to Lorraine Palmer 28.7.11.


“For oft, when on my couch I lie
In vacant or in pensive mood,
They flash upon that inward eye
Which is the bliss of solitude;
And then my heart with pleasure fills,
And dances with the daffodils.”
William Wordsworth
Click the links to see all of my Redbubble
Flower Paintings painting
Daffodil Photography
photography
Daffodil Greeting Cards
Daffodil Stickers
Daffodil Tees
Acrylic painting on professional quality , acid free, rough 420g/m2 paper.
24×32cm, Completed 31.1.11. The original is SOLD to Lorraine Palmer 28.7.11.




Customer comments: “I just received the beautiful item that you sent out, & I was very impressed. Rest assured that all my friends & family will hear about what a wonderful product you have & You will probably be hearing from me again in the future. Thank-you ever so much I can’t tell you how beautiful I thought it was, your pictures don’t do the final product justice.”




Click the link for Zazzle Daffodil Cards, Gifts and Novelties


*My Images Do Not Belong To The Public Domain. All images are copyright © taiche. All Rights Reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the artist is strictly prohibited

No comments:

Post a Comment